Terms and Conditions
Seven Quarters Photography will reserve the time and date of your wedding on receipt of the signed agreement as well as Payment of the 50% deductible reservation fee.
• All cancellations must be done in writing containing the date of cancellation.
• For cancellations more than 6 months prior to the wedding, a full refund will be made of money received, less any amount for work already done, such as the engagement shoot and travel expenses, printing etc.
• For cancellations less than 6 months but more than 3 months prior to the wedding, 20% of your deposit amount will be retained as a penalty fee, if the engagement shoot was not done. If the engagement shoot was done, the 30% reservation fee amount will be retained.
• For cancellations less than 3 months prior to the wedding the deposit amount will be retained and a penalty fee of a maximum of 80% of the total remaining amount must be paid by the end of the cancellation month.
• The 80% penalty fee will be determined by taking into account the following factors:
- Work already done or arrangements already made;
- Length of notice received;
- Reasonable potential to find an alternative wedding shoot.
• For each booking which were discarded as a result of your standing booking, a R500-00 penalty will be incurred and you will be held responsible for these costs.
2. Event Guide
The client will be responsible for (or have someone designated for this responsibility) to ensure that if family photographs are taken that the photographer is not responsible for photographing desired people. Seven Quarters Photography will not be held responsible if any person that is not photographed in the photo session.
3. Travelling & Accommodation
Included in your wedding package.
Copyright remains the property of Seven Quarters Photography unless noted. Permission is hereby given to Seven Quarters Photography to use any photograph for marketing, display or entry into any photographic competition. All images supplied to you are under no circumstances allowed to be reedited or colour changed. If your images are published in any magazine or photographic competition, Seven Quarters Photography’s name must be published with the photograph.
The photographic material generated and/or furnished by Seven Quarters Photography, will remain the property in all respects of Seven Quarters Photography until full and final settlement of all outstanding fees has been effected. Package will take 5 to 10 weeks before collecting from Seven Quarters Photography unless otherwise arranged. Final agreed amount must be paid 2 weeks before the wedding ceremony takes place. There is an R500.00 late payment fee for any payments that are not postmarked or delivered to Seven Quarters Photography 2 weeks before the date of the wedding ceremony. All payments made to Seven Quarters Photography (Photographer) are non-refundable.
Table photos will not be taken at the table, if the wedding couple would like to have photos taken of the guests or tables, there will be a certain location where the images will be taken and the photographer will specify were that location will be.
7. Limit of Liability
In the unlikely event of severe medical, natural, or other emergencies, it may be necessary to retain an alternative photographer. Seven Quarters Photography will make every effort to secure a replacement photographer able and/or willing to provide a similar package as chosen in this contract at the same/similar tariff. If such a situation should occur and a suitable replacement is not found, responsibility and liability is limited to the return of all payments received for the event package. Seven Quarters Photography takes the utmost care with respect to exposure, transportation and processing of photographs; including using professional grade equipment and professional grade backup equipment. However, in the unlikely event of THE CLIENT’S photographs being lost, stolen or destroyed for reasons within or beyond Seven Quarters Photography control, the latter’s liability is limited to the return of all payments received for the event package. The limit of liability shall not exceed the contract price stated herein. The limit of liability for a partial loss of originals shall be a prorated amount of the exposures lost based on the percentage of total number of originals.
I understand that during the wedding day or engagement photo shoot we the Wedding Couple are at own risk at any area or any place at any time during the photo shoot on the wedding day or the engagement photo shoot. Seven Quarters Photography will not be responsible for any injury or damage on the wedding day or engagement photo shoot.
9. Timeline & Lighting
In the event of the bride or groom being late for whatever reason during the wedding day, the photographer will not be held responsible if some images were not taken because of the wedding couple or wedding party being late.
If any provision of this agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable under the law, the validity of this agreement as a whole shall not be affected, and the other provisions of the agreement shall remain in full force and effect.
My editing style is natural, I only touch up images and don’t manipulate the outcome where someone drops a few dress sizes.